Sunday, December 5, 2010
The Effect Coming to Canada Had on Me
Two years! I have been Canada for two years. Before i came here, i was a blindfold boy who had just graduated from a college, played in clubs and video games all the time but no any careers. Ridiculously, those kind of awful life didn't even catch my attention to think of myself and my future. Utill i arrived here, everything changed. Firstly, I start to get up before 8 a.m everyday, play video game less and less, never show up in any Vancouver's club. I realized that there are still a lot of things i have to learn, otherwise, i'm wasting my life not only in China but anywhere. Moreover, I pay attention on my life here and found the advantages of positive lifestyle. I still remember how relax and enjoyable the first day of Canada is. North Vancouver's air was so fresh and intoxicated me. Beautiful views, friendly people and developed cities attracted me to enjoy my life in a positive way. I felt like the environment had affected my life to be different, to be a peaceful and organized. Furthermore, with the long time longly life here, my temper has changed a little. I'm nolonger the irascible boy who is covered by parents, I control my temper easily and treat things calm. I control my expenses and think of economization. Canada is one of the most important places to me because i spend my youth here and learned a lot of things from here. Those effects on me will always be memorized by me and never disappear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment