Monday, December 6, 2010

Finally

At last, after a whole "hell" semester, the finall class has approached. This term is a special term for me. First of all, my instructor is Michael Victor who had taught me in NCV college almost 1 year ago. I never wondered that i would met the same instructor in different college, but it happend. Secondly, i've learned a lot in this term as well as done a lot..lol. I was enjoyed in the class time and also in the group work. I and my peers discussed homework and newspaper article with Michael in the class and having lots of excellent time. I sincerely hope that my future class would be as well as this class. Finally, all good things must come to an end, there is only one class left on next Tuesday, that's what we end and have to be apart. I hope to pass this semester and have a happy ending as everyone does. So, lets pray together...and best wishes to all of you guys. See you guys in next semester, a new and higher level.

No comments:

Post a Comment