Monday, November 22, 2010

Almost Forget to Say Hi~~~

    Hi, everyone~! I almost forgot to say hi to you and introduce myself in this new blog, my bad~~lol...Anyway, i'm a Shanghai boy and almost 25years old. In my country-- China, 25 years old means...um...i'm really old, old enough to get married and even have my own child..- -! But, i'm here-- Canada, so those problems are not my concern~~actually, i'm not expecting marriage. I'm interest in cars, musics, travellings etc. I still remember the first moment when i walked out of  Vancouver Airport, there were 3 limos out there..."oh, my god" i yield in my mind...and 30 seconds later, i realized that those limos were not there to pick me up. After that, a bunch of nice cars appeared in my vision, also, they were not there to pick me up neither, but i was happy, because i love this country~~! I love a country which is full of nice cars!
Also, i love a country with amazing views. Here it is, Vancouver, one of the most beautiful cities in the world, travellers' paradise. Driving with favourite music, integrate into the great views here, that's the way i like to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment